The SPLat DIN Family of controllers are an ideal solution for any job that needs a cheap programmable PLC inside a cabinet. Each product in the DIN Family is a fully programmable controller, so it can either be used by itself or wired up with other family members to get more I/O.
The DR240 is a quick and smart way to get mains rated switching into your cabinet. The inputs are fully opto-isolated and will happily detect both AC (50 or 60Hz) and DC. This is a heavy duty controller ideally suited to electrically harsh environments.
The DR240 has the following features:
- Fully programmable SPLat controller with all the latest, relevant SPLat features.
- Network it with 2 wires to other DIN Family members for expanded I/O
- 8 --> 24 VDC operation, ~70mA maximum at 24 VDC
- 8 x optically isolated inputs, 24VAC/DC max
- 8 x mains switching relays
- USB programming port (mini B)
- N/O contacts rated at 240VAC @ 5A / 125V @ 10A / 30VDC @ 5A
- 4 way DIP Switch
- N/C contacts rated at 3A for all voltages
- 1 programmable bi-colour LED (red/green)
- RS485 interface. Use for MODBUS, Xwire or your own protocol
- TTL Xwire interface
- TTL serial interface
- Connects to any SPLat controller with latest Xwire drivers
- Dimensions: 102mm x 118mm (4.0" x 4.65") in DIN holder
- Has mounting holes for DIN-less mounting
To program this controller you will need this USB driver:
Once downloaded, unzip, right-click "splat_serial.inf" and choose Install.
The firmware download page has the tools and instructions you need for updating your controller's firmware. The latest firmware is also available here:
- 1 - 4AUD145exGSTUSD≈110
- 5 - 9AUD141exGSTUSD≈107
- 10 - 24AUD137exGSTUSD≈104
240g / 8.5oz
- 1 - 4AUD136exGSTUSD≈103
- 5 - 9AUD132exGSTUSD≈100
- 10 - 24AUD128exGSTUSD≈97
170g / 6oz