The SPLat DIN Family of controllers are an ideal solution for any job that needs a cheap programmable PLC inside a cabinet. Each product in the DIN Family is a fully programmable controller, so it can either be used by itself or wired up with other family members to get more I/O.
The DR240 is a quick and smart way to get mains rated switching into your cabinet. The inputs are fully opto-isolated and will happily detect both AC (50 or 60Hz) and DC. This is a heavy duty controller ideally suited to electrically harsh environments.
Use this controller alone, or join it to the 4.3" Colour Touch Screen controller or DC216 with 2x16LCD to get even more I/O capability.
The DR240 has the following features:
- Fully programmable SPLat controller with all the latest, relevant SPLat features.
- Network it with 2 wires to other DIN Family members for expanded I/O
- 8 --> 24 VDC operation, ~70mA maximum at 24 VDC
- 8 x optically isolated inputs, 24VAC/DC max
- 8 x mains switching relays
- USB programming port (mini B)
- N/O contacts rated at 240VAC @ 5A / 125V @ 10A / 30VDC @ 5A
- 4 way DIP Switch
- N/C contacts rated at 3A for all voltages
- 1 programmable bi-colour LED (red/green)
- RS485 interface. Use for MODBUS, Xwire or your own protocol
- TTL Xwire interface
- TTL serial interface
- Connects to any SPLat controller with latest Xwire drivers
- Dimensions: 102mm x 118mm (4.0" x 4.65") in DIN holder
- Has mounting holes for DIN-less mounting
To program this controller you will need this USB driver:
Once downloaded, unzip, right-click "splat_serial.inf" and choose Install.
The firmware download page has the tools and instructions you need for updating your controller's firmware. The latest firmware is also available here:
- 1 - 4AUD145exGSTUSD≈110
- 5 - 9AUD141exGSTUSD≈107
- 10 - 24AUD137exGSTUSD≈104
240g / 8.5oz
- 1 - 4AUD136exGSTUSD≈103
- 5 - 9AUD132exGSTUSD≈100
- 10 - 24AUD128exGSTUSD≈97
170g / 6oz