SPLat is a system of industrial strength, professional quality embedded controllers designed for Original Equipment Manufacturers. SPLat has been an major enabler for many companies worldwide, thanks to cost effective designs, excellent support and the ability to transition painlessly from off the shelf products for early-stage work to a custom SPLat for volume production.
This is the controller of your dreams, it will turn your product from an also ran into the next big thing that everyone will want. Why? Well a typical industrial touch screen is northing more than a touch screen. It relies on a PLC to provide the control functionality. So you need to pay for two things and program two things.
This is where the HMI430 is different, it is first and foremost a controller, with digital and analog I/O's and an advanced touch screen built-in. So you buy and program just the one device.
We've paid attention to the things that matter most. You can have any size or style of text, just get an OpenType or TrueType font, run it through a SPLat font generator, drag it to the HMI430 file system and, bingo, you've now got that font on your screen with no jagged edges. Text looks terrific.
Displaying images is even easier. Simply drag and drop PNG images into the HMI430 file system. The HMI430 will display the image with blending, simply refer to it by name in your program. But wait, there's more. Images may be used as buttons. The HMI430 will automatically find the edges and only respond when someone actually touches the button image, so you can have circular buttons or any odd shape.
Would you prefer something a little bigger? We've got you covered with the 7" HMI700. It's just like the HMI430, only BIGGER
When I ran into challenges, SPLat Controls offered exceptional customer support guiding me through development and product integration."
Simon Ross, MicroBrewTech Ltd, New Zealand.
The HMI430 includes all of these features as standard:
- 8 x bi-direction digital pins (they can be any combination of inputs or outputs). As outputs, each can sink up to 500mA.
- 2 x analog inputs, each can be configured as either:Temperature, 0 - 20mA, 4 - 20mA, 0 - 10V, 0 - 3.3V.
- 1 x RS485 port, may be used for: MODBUS, Xwire expansion bus, or your own protocol.
- 2 x TTL serial ports.
- 300kHz(min) frequency counting input
- 100 year Real Time Clock (bring your own battery).
- 4.3" 480 x 272 resistive touch LCD (hence it works with gloves).
- 1 x 0 - 10V analog output.
- Dimmable backlight.
- Beeper for making noise.
- USB interface for programming, font and image upload.
- Works with all our Xwire expansion boards.
- 1 - 4AUD189exGSTUSD≈144
- 5 - 9AUD183exGSTUSD≈140
- 10 - 24AUD178exGSTUSD≈136
166g / 5.9oz
280g / 9.9oz
60g / 2.1oz
35g / 1.2oz
166g / 5.9oz
70g / 2.5oz
0g / 0oz