The SPLat DIN Family of controllers are an ideal solution for any job that needs a cheap programmable PLC inside a cabinet. Each product in the DIN Family is a fully programmable controller, so it can either be used by itself or wired up with other family members to get more I/O.
The DPH1 is a board designed to interface raw, unamplified pH probes and ORP probes.
The controller comes pre-calibrated for an "ideal" pH probe (pH7 = 0 mV and pH4 = 177.48 mV at 25°C) and for most applications this will do fine. To get better accuracy, the intended probe should be calibrated using fresh pH buffer solutions on the controller it will be used with.
The DPH1 has the following features:
- Supplied pre-programmed with software to allow it to be immediately deployed as an Xwire and MODBUS peripheral or as a stand alone pH/temperature gauge. Fully programmable for specific applications (also field upgradable).
- On board user interface comprising a 2 line by 16 character LCD and 4 buttons, used for setting up operating parameters and displaying operating status
- RTD input for PT1000 temperature sensor for pH compensation
- Extremely high input resistance pH/ORP BNC input with galvanic isolation to eliminate ground loop problems. pH circuitry is conformally coated.
- Thermistor input for a wide variety of thermistor types for pH compensation
- Network it with 2 wires to other DIN Family members for expanded I/O
- 2 digital inputs (NPN)
- 2 digital outputs (NPN), rated at 500mA each
- RS485 port (Xwire, MODBUS RTU slave and custom communication profiles)
- TTL Xwire port
- User selectable fixed compensation temperature as well as sensor compensation source
- User selectable filtering of pH signal
- pH, temperature, inputs and outputs can be accessed via MODBUS RTU and Xwire communication protocols
- Powered from 10 - 30 VDC, 1.5 Watts maximum
- Option of DIN rail mount or PCB mounting.
To program this controller you will need this USB driver:
Once downloaded, unzip, right-click "splat_serial.inf" and choose Install.
The firmware download page has the tools and instructions you need for updating your controller's firmware. The latest firmware is also available here:
- 1 - 9AUD130exGSTUSD≈99
- 10 - 24AUD122exGSTUSD≈93
0g / 0oz
- 1 - 9AUD121exGSTUSD≈92
- 10 - 24AUD113exGSTUSD≈86
0g / 0oz