This is hot off the production line, SPLat's new HMI700. It's just like the HMI430 but packs 7" of touchscreen goodness. Resolution is 800x480 and it's got a proper RS232 port as well as USB for programming, RS485, TTL serial, etc etc.
Here's a back view showing the connectors and battery holder for the real time clock.
The image on the left shows the HMI700 being used as the user interface for a water immersion treadmill.
The HMI430 includes all of these features as standard:
- 8 x bi-direction digital pins (they can be any combination of inputs or outputs). As outputs, each can sink up to 500mA.
- 2 x analog inputs, each can be configured as either:Temperature, 0 - 20mA, 4 - 20mA, 0 - 10V, 0 - 3.3V.
- 1 x RS485 port, may be used for: MODBUS, Xwire expansion bus, or your own protocol.
- 2 x serial ports, both appear as TTL, one also appears as RS232.
- 300kHz(min) frequency counting input
- 100 year Real Time Clock with coin cell holder on-board. (bring your own battery).
- 7" 800 x 480 resistive touch LCD (hence it works with gloves).
- 1 x 0 - 10V analog output.
- Dimmable backlight.
- Beeper for making noise.
- USB interface for programming, font and image upload.
- Works with all our Xwire expansion boards.
This photo shows the size difference between the HMI430 & HMI700.
It also shows the difference in quality of displays as the HMI700 is clearly showing a whiter and brighter image.
- 1 - 4AUD269exGSTUSD≈204
- 5 - 9AUD261exGSTUSD≈198
- 10 - 24AUD254exGSTUSD≈193
355g / 12.5oz
80g / 2.8oz
510g / 18oz
35g / 1.2oz
355g / 12.5oz
180g / 6.3oz
0g / 0oz