HMI430/700 product documentation
The HMI430 and HMI700 are a 32-bit SPLat controller fitted with a 4.3" or 7" full colour touch screen with built-in I/O. They are capable of controlling machines without any additional hardware and has the following I/O:
- HMI430: 480 x 272, 64k LCD with resistive touch (this means it works with gloves and water doesn't make it go crazy)
- HMI700: 800 x 480, 64k LCD with resistive touch
- 8 x digital bi-directional I/O's
- 2 x analog inputs which can be configured for voltage, current or temperature mode
- 1 x 0-10V analog output
- 2 x TTL serial ports
- 1 x RS232 port (HMI700 only, port is shared with one of the TTL ports)
- 1 x RS485 serial port
- 1 x Xwire expansion bus (TTL or RS485)
- A real time clock (bring your own battery)
- A USB port for programming and image and font upload.
The example program that shipped in the HMI430 is available here.
A SPLat file that lists all the I/O is available here.