The UI2x16 is the baby brother of the UI4x20 and allows a user interface to be added to any current SPLat controller with an Xwire port. Using the standard set of LCD programming instructions, the SPLat controller can display text and numeric values on the UI2x16, regardless of whether the SPLat controller has an LCD itself or not. The integrated RS485 Xwire port will allow the UI2x16 user interface to be located hundreds of metres away from the controller or be used in electrically noisy environments. In addition, the SPLat controller can manipulate parts of the UI2x16 remote display, while other sections remain under UI2x16's local control.
The UI2x16 has the following features:
- Fully programmable SPLat controller with all the latest, relevant SPLat features. An entire application can run in the UI216 so it can be part of an intelligent distributed system
- 8 --> 24 VDC operation, ~70mA maximum at 24 VDC
- 2 x 16 LCD, dimmable back light
- External rotary dial connector, suitable for one that comes with the UI420
- 5 push buttons
- 1 bi color LEDs (red/green)
- RS485 Xwire interface (allows for very long cable runs of up to 1.2km, 3900 feet)
- TTL Xwire interface for short cable runs of less than 2 metres
- TTL communications interface (for program download, MODBUS or user defined comms)
- Connects to any SPLat controller with latest Xwire drivers
- 32 processes for the price of one!
For menu type applications, the user can choose to edit and store the operating parameters in the UI or on the master controller.
Download the data from here.
- 1 - 4AUD80exGSTUSD≈61
- 5 - 9AUD77exGSTUSD≈59
- 10 - 24AUD75exGSTUSD≈57
73g / 2.6oz