Use this page if you need to make a credit card payment for something other than standard products.
To make a special payment, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Click the "Add to your shopping cart" button below
- When you are asked for a shipping option, select "You supply your shipper account # in Special Instructions"
- When you get to the shopping cart screen that summarises your order, adjust the item quantity to the number of dollars you need to pay.
- Click the "Change quantity" button
- Double check that the total you are being charged is correct. If the shopping cart still shows a freight cost (which will happen for payments under a certain amount) you can adjust the amount paid to balance it.
- Proceed to the checkout and supply your credit card details.
- On the secure payments screen make sure to type into the special instructions box the details of what you are paying for (maybe one of our invoice numbers).
- If you are paying over $1000 you may get a warning about exceeding our credit card limit. We will email you if there is a need to use alternative methods.
We process credit card payments manually and we will only do so if we are quite clear about what the payment is for.