This is a unique SPLat Controller that has been specially designed for Heating and Ventilation Control. It uses the same SPLat language that you've come to know and love, complete with multitasking (32 processes for the price of one) and floating point support. What makes it special is it's focus on 24VAC compliant inputs and outputs that is the most common voltage used throughout the HVAC industry.
This special focus on 24VAC means this controller can be directly installed in air-conditioner and/or heaters to control all the soleniods directly. In addition, the built-in thermistor inputs provide the most inexpensive method of accurate temperature measurement.
To minimise cost, the AC24 does not include an HMI.
Be happy though because a full size 20x4 alphanumeric LCD with plenty of buttons can be connected up to miles away from the controller. All you need is a minimum of 2 core shielded wire.
- 8 x bi-directional 24 VDC I/Os. Each one can be either a ground switched input or a ground switching output (NPN)
- 8 x relay outputs. Relays switch the input power high side. Each is rated 24Volts@15 Amp (resistive load). Relays are fed via one shared 6 Amp fuse.
- 8 x 24 Volt AC or DC inputs
- 8 x DIP switches for on-site configuration
- 1 x separate analog input measures the power supply voltage
- 1 x 0-10VDC analog output, 10 bit resolution
- Onboard 24 VDC regulator can provide up to 600mA of power for add-on boards, external solenoids, relays etc.
- Separate onboard fusing for relay switched outputs (3AG) and auxiliary power (M205)
- Onboard power indicators for both fused circuits (blown fuse indication)
- Onboard programmable Red/Green status LED
- Board can accept 24 VAC or 24 - 36 VDC input power, jumper selectable
- ModBus protocol as well as user programmed protocol via TTL serial port
- 2 x analog inputs can be configured for 0-10VDC, 4-20mA or direct connection of thermistor temperature sensors all at 10 bit resolution. Typically 0.1°C resolution with thermistors.
- Supports our large range of I/O expansion and special-purpose Xwire add-ons. Xwire expansion interface uses RS485 electrical interface for rugged communications in industrial environments.
- HMI interface for either a 2 x 16 alpha numeric display with buttons or a 4 x 20 alpha numeric display with buttons
- Customizable - just ask us!
- 1 - 4AUD143exGSTUSD≈109
- 5 - 9AUD140exGSTUSD≈107
- 10 - 24AUD138exGSTUSD≈105
360g / 12.7oz