The TR601 trainer has been designed specially as a training aid. This is the system we use in our own training courses. Features:
- Complete SPLat controller
- 4x20 LCD, backlight driven off an analog output
- 4x4 keypad
- Thermistor input
- Potentiometer input
- Quadrature encoder input
- LEDs and buttons to make traffic light simulator
- 7 segment digit
- RGB LED driven off 3 analog outputs
- RS232 port and ModBus
- I/O expansion port
- All I/O "gadgets" are clearly labeled as to I/O point number.
The TR601 has been designed to be as easy as possible to use for experimenting with programming SPLat. All the hardware gadgetry is already there, pre-wired and clearly labeled. There is no external I/O actually on the board, but in an educational setting it can still be used for student projects because it accepts all our standard I/O expansion boards.
The TR601 is not currently a special order item. If you are interested using it for education, please contact us. We will offer a very attractive price for classroom sets, for the very reason it is not intended for commercial use but is extremely good for education.
- 1 - 4AUD360exGSTUSD≈274
- 5 - 9AUD347exGSTUSD≈264
- 10 - 24AUD334exGSTUSD≈254
250g / 8.8oz