Under our Post Nuke Repair policy we may repair, or at our option replace, a faulty board for one fixed price (when not covered by warranty). It doesn't matter how it got broken or how broken it is. The full wording of the policy is here.
Use this page to make your payment for a Post Nuke Repair.
To make a request for a Post Nuke Repair please follow these steps:
- Contact us via the contact form, describe the problem(s) and ask for a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- When you get your RAN, return the faulty board(s) to the designated address, freight pre-paid, CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE RAN.
- Arrange payment by using the shopping cart function below. Include your RAN in the "Special Instructions" field. We will not charge your card until we have made our assessment.
Please note that:
- We accept no responsibility for anything returned without a clearly marked RAN. It is likely to get lost in our system
- We will not assess your board until you have completed the online shopping cart form.
- We will NOT charge your credit card, and we will not ship a Post Nuke replacement, before we have seen and assessed the broken board.
- You must pre-pay for the Post Nuke repair and shipping. Shipping information
- There is a $20 handling and assessment fee, in addition to return freight, for boards returned that have no fault. If that happens we will adjust the charge accordingly.
- If we determine that the board is covered by warranty, we will repair or (at our option) replace it and return it freight pre-paid USPS Priority (or equivalent outside the USA).
Note: There is no Post Nuke Repair for items not listed above